Today, we’re excited to unveil a product to help eliminate odors and logistical headaches for fleet managers: Smart Tumbler™. With this device, fleets can remove odors from organic materials, smoke molecules, and bacteria - all in only 15 minutes!
“Vehicle odors are nothing new for fleets, but post-pandemic, they have become a much greater challenge as customers are more aware of foul smells inside a car,” said Scot Wingo, Spiffy CEO. “With Smart Tumbler, our goal is to help fleet managers address the odors in their vehicles in a way that’s effective, reliable, and, most importantly, safe for anyone to use.”
The launch of Smart Tumbler comes after significant time identifying solutions for our fleet clients, which have struggled with negative customer feedback due to lingering odors in their vehicles. Their insights led to prototyping, tinkering with designs, and ultimately manufacturing Smart Tumbler entirely in-house.
Now, we’re thrilled to put this product in the hands of fleet managers determined to improve their customer experience.
How Smart Tumbler helps our fleet clients
Smart Tumbler gets to work for fleets by delivering a chlorine dioxide (CIO2) gas throughout the interior cabin and ventilation system. It fits right into any cupholder and runs on battery power, allowing it to be used multiple times during the day and recharged overnight. The process is completely automated; all it takes is the press of a button to release the water-activated tablet and dispense the gas.
As we explored the market for this device, it was clear that we needed to prioritize the following areas not just to eliminate odors but keep our fleet clients safe from the gas treatment:
- Safe: We specifically designed Smart Tumbler to eliminate the possibility of exposure to the chlorine dioxide treatment via a 10-second countdown before the tablet is dropped into the water-filled cup.
- Effective: Smart Tumbler is proven to attack all sources of organic odors, including bacteria and mold, as well as pet smells, smoke/cannabis odors, food spills, and other foul scents that can accumulate in a vehicle’s cabin.
- Ease of use: The process of setting up and using the device is short and simple for anyone to follow, taking only 15 minutes to provide a complete odor elimination treatment for any vehicle.
- Durable: Smart Tumbler has no moving parts, allowing it to be used hundreds of times without declining quality.
- Consistent: Each chlorine dioxide tablet is precisely measured to deodorize each vehicle the same way, every time.
Expanding our holistic approach to fleet maintenance
We’re always looking for new ways to help fleets maximize utilization and keep the cost of downtime as low as possible. Our Fleet Management as a Service model is designed with longevity in mind as we bolster our service offering to meet your fleet’s needs: from tire repair and replacement to batteries, brakes, and EV maintenance.
Smart Tumbler may be our first foray into creating a fleet-specific product, but it’s far from the only time we’ve put our fleet clients’ needs first. We’re already discovering other pain points to solve with our in-house engineering and manufacturing teams. As we continue to expand how we support fleets nationwide, you can expect to hear about new products and services via our blog and social media platforms.
If you’re interested in learning more about Smart Tumbler or want to place an order, head over to http://smarttumbler.com.