Efficient fleet management is critical to operational success but is a multi-faceted and often complex task. Maintenance alone can be challenging, from repair and replacement costs to labor hours required for vehicle upkeep.
While routine maintenance is crucial to prevent issues, wear and tear still occurs due to the high mileage that fleet vehicles accumulate - especially with different driving styles. Regular inspections, preventative maintenance, detailing, and odor elimination are essential to ensure maximum uptime and minimal risk of unexpected breakdowns.
How does your fleet manage it all? This article will explore:
- What traditional options provide for fleet managers seeking vehicle maintenance
- How the Fleet Management as a Service one-vendor maintenance solution works
- The people and technology powering Spiffy’s fleet maintenance services
The Traditional Solution to Fleet Maintenance
What is Fleet Management as a Service?
All-In-One Fleet Maintenance
- Reduces manual overhead costs
- Lowers human error rates
- Dramatically increases ease of scheduling, rating, paying, and tracking services.
Keeping Fleet Operations Safe and Compliant
Inside-Out Fleet Wash, Detailing & Odor Elimination
Exceptional Efficiency to Reduce Maintenance Costs
Fleet Managers, Get Started Today
Posted in Fleet